By: Crosby Wellness Staff
As the school year begins, don’t forget these safety tips from the National Safety Council.
1. Encourage children and teens to not text or talk on the phone while walking to school.
2. Children should be aware of their surrounds and look both ways before crossing the street.
3. Children waiting on the bus should stand six-feet away from the curb.
4. Practice the proper way to get on and off the bus with your children.
5. Both backpack straps should be worn on shoulders for even weight distribution.
Learn more tips and download the safety checklist from the National Safety Council HERE.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails.