In order to reach your personal health and fitness goals, the Crosby Wellness Center will offer a variety of personal training options. You can exercise one-on-one, in pairs, or small groups with a certified personal trainer.
What makes our personal trainers unique is all of our fitness professionals have a four-year degree in exercise science, so you know you are getting proper advice. Our certified personal trainers will customize your workouts using various strategies to ensure safe and effective progress. Frequency and length can vary to meet your needs, schedule and budget. You will receive both instruction and encouragement from your trainer to help you reach your goals.
With help from a personal trainer you can:
- Improve your overall fitness in strength, coordination, posture, endurance, and flexibility
- Learn new skills
- Find the correct way to workout and use fitness equipment
- Focus on unique health concerns such as arthritis, diabetes, back pain, rehabilitation
- Become more motivated to workout through encouragement and overcoming obstacles
- Reach or maintain a healthy weight: body fat reduction, body toning, shaping, and muscle building